Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened the mail to day and found out out car insurance went down by $5.50 a month. Accident free discount.

yeah, it is a small amount but I'm happy.

every little bit helps

·
27,948 Posts
Wow, a price went down, novel idea & hope the trend continues. :thumb: Enjoy!

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey that's $66 a year, that'll buy you a tank or two of gas!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
That's what I was going to say, " Better in your pocket than theirs". As Kitkat said it's $66 a year and that's nothing to sneeze at. If you saved it for a year that is enough to cover a multitude of things.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, a price went down, novel idea & hope the trend continues. :thumb: Enjoy!
The trend continues LOL
Our cell phone bill was 80 cents less. Same plan same amount of usage just a change.

LOL

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Wow something went down! Every dollar counts and those dollars just added up to 66 bucks! That could pay for two tanks of gas, one weeks groceries, or two months cellphone in my case,

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Another $9.60 for the year...added to the $66 brings it to $75.60 for a year. I'd bend over and pick it up...( that's what I tell snotty customers when they get rude )

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good news for a change. Congrats on lowering a bill. I'd save it for this next winter, I don't imagine the heating bills will go down.

Cat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.