Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to booking it... but I am SO glad I waited! Online it would have been $169 plus tax and charges for a king bed and 2 days at the water park... now it's $139 for the king suite :whistle: and 2 days at the water park

-- now I just need to figure out what to 'cook'... lunches will be eaten in the water park because we don't want to get dressed and leave :lol: but I'm making breakfasts and dinner.

CoCo Keys

I tried to reserve the package online, but the reservations were being updated or some story... so I called the toll-free number...

After about 5 minutes of telling the reservations clerk "D-a-n-v-e-r-s" not Denver ... If someone was listening in on the conversation... they would think it was a skit or something... ya...it was that bad! :lol:

She repeated my reservation back to me...

Dec 21- Dec 24... 4 kids, 1 adult (um...NO Dec 22-23, 1 kid, 2 adults)

Okay... 2 nights, 3 people... :skept: it got better ... but I won't get in to that right now...

FINALLY got it right -- and got my conformation email...

<table class="content_copy" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="432" width="416"><tbody> <tr> <td colspan="1">
</td></tr> <tr class="schedule-accomodations-rate-headers"> <td class="headline_extend" height="28" width="10">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="30" width="10">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="1" width="10">
</td> </tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sounds fantastic in light of what you and I are dealing with right now in New England!!!!

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am as packed as I am going to be... the additional 8" of snow today kept me from getting to the store so I will head out to the grocery store for snacks, a box of cocoa etc... we do have the kitchenette, may as well make use of it :D

Yup -only- 84 inside... :laugh: after what we've had (currently 18) I'll take it! The is an outside swimming area attached by a swim-through tunnel. I don't know if it will be closed off, but the Old Man said something about wanting to swim surrounded by snow...

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Have fun! Sounds toasty!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I hope you have a great time! What memories you will make.:grwave:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Have fun! DH and I have never been on vacation together in the 6 years we've been together except our honeymoon. (and I was on crutches lol so we didn't do much) We just can't justify a vac. while we're in debt. Enjoy your trip! I'm totally jealous! :vibes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts