Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a request for your good thoughts and prayers again..... . My nephew Ronnie was readmitted to the hospital yesterday with bloodclots in one of his legs :(. He's in a lot of pain and they're giving him the levoxil (sp?) shots in his tummy.

Also, my dmom was taken to the hospital via ambulance night before last. She collapsed in the doorway between the bathroom and bedroom, while dad and I were trying to practically carry her back to bed (3 a.m.). We had discussed taking her to the hospital earlier in the evening, around 6 pm but she was feeling better, had eaten twice and was laughing and talking with us. She just had a bad tummy ache that had been getting worse for several days. It was Sunday evening and we didn't want her to have to wait for 6 hours at the ER. SSSooooo on my suggestion......:sigh: we waited. :( She has pancreatitis and is bleeding internally (b/c her blood thinner levels had gotten all out of whack). She's in ICU and they're going to do an MRI on her for the obstruction they found in her bile duct and see if they can tell anything more (she can't do a catscan b/c of allergy problems with the dye). When they get her blood thickened up they're gonna do scopes on her. I feel so bad that I didn't insist to take her on. I knew we had to go but just thought she was good enough to wait till morning. Obviously I was wrong.

TIA for the prayers and good thoughts. She really needs them.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
:hugz: I'm so sorry you are going thru all of this. You will all be in my thoughts & prayers.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Lisa,

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I pray they find the obstruction quickly and that she has a speedy recovery.

I will also say a prayer for your nephew. :hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Man Lisa when it rains it pours. I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew and mom. You are all in my thoughts and please keep us updated as you can.

:hug2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts