Frugal Village Forums banner

It's much worse than I thought

Tags
thought worse
2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  missytata 
#1 ·
I got my bill for my new homeowner's company today....$1746!!!!

I cannot possibly even pay 1/4 of that by the end of May!!! I also have to pay $900 in property taxes by then.

I don't even have enough stuff to sell to make that kind of money. Everything I have is crap. I lost all my good stuff to my ex when we split. My credit is shot, so I can't even borrow it, and even if I could, I couldn't ever repay it.

God! I hope this woman wants to buy my house! That is the only chance I have of coming out of this alive.

#2 ·
Ouch! I don't know how to help, but I am hoping this all goes your way really soon! Hugs!!

#5 ·
Wow, I'm really sorry about your loss. Try to keep your head up and be positive. There's lots of ways to save money and repair your credit. It just takes time.

I just had such an experience. :smooch: is in debt to a friend, which I knew, but I didn't know how much. He figured it out last night -- $9000!!! :grrr: So we're going to work towards paying him off, since we have to do that before we can start saving for a mortgage. I want to get started right away, so then it's gone and we don't have that looming over our heads. So I'm tightening my black belt -- Amy D. isn't gonna have nothing on me!

#6 ·
I am praying for you.
Takecare

#8 ·
I will pray for you and I hope everything turns out just fine, keep your head up :hugz:

#10 ·
sending you good vibes your way. hhhuuggssss

#15 ·
Im sending you all the vibes I got. YOu mine as well have em cuase they arent going to help me. Im in the same spot. My escrow was short buy 2,600.00 so my payment has gone up almost 400 a month. We just cant pay that and selling isnt an option so We will just have to turn off the lights and eat beans. Ill I can pay is my untilities buy modest groceries and the credit cards will just have to go to collections. Thank god my car is paid for.

#17 ·
Praying that all works out for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.