Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are you doing?

Dh is napping on the sofa with some old movie on the tube and I've read 2 magazines and am now here at FV.
Gonna have a homemade burger for dinner with homemade fries.
Whazzup at your place?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Dh is building a car model in his hobby room. DS#2 is just about to ask him to cut his hair. DS#1 is watching tv (he's not feeling well, and DD is about to go in the shower so she can babysit tonight. They all did their chores this morning and then read, played Xbox and computer all afternoon.

I've spent the afternoon cleaning my bedroom, crocheting and then working out a project for my knitting class next week.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Husband is installing hot water tank for his brother and daughter is with him. I am relaxing and studying watchtower for Sunday's meeting. Plus just relaxing. Took a needed nap earlier. So far there is no one home to cook for. Burr it is really cold here. It is in the teens here.

·
27,948 Posts
Lets see it's 0º, snowing with a blizzard warning that is supposed to last til late tomorrow morning.Winds are predicted to get up to 40mph. Glad to have my family safe & warm and with nowhere anybody has to go.
~Jack just got done making peanut brittle and is now playing cribbage on the puter.
~Nicole & her boyfriend are upstairs doing homework.
~Mark is in his room playing a game on playstation 2.
~ The cat is sleeping on the couch
& I am sitting fireside, typing to you. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
DH, Jaysn and Josh are in another town picking up a ton of pellets for our pellet stove and Chris is "somewhere" here in town with a friend.;) I'm just visiting with all of you here at the Village!:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Well, I'm just back driving Daniel and his friend to the indoor skatepark. Then I went the video to rent a the movie the *Elf* for Patrick. And then I went to the skateboard shop near our home with Mathieu and a friend to get his snowboard fixed.

And now, Mathieu is playing electric guitare(ahhhh...it's music to my ears...lol) in the living room, while 2 friends of his are at the computor playing a game and the other friend is playing xbox with Patrick.

Francois is at the arena with a friend and Pierre is working and I am tired. lol ;) and in 1/2 hour I have to go pick up Daniel and his friend....

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm at work, Trying desperately to stay awake. Nursing a teen boy with a nasty GI crud/temp. I've been hydrating him all afternoon...must...drink...now...Have read part of magazine, printed off patterns, drank hot chocolate and watched it snow across our lovely campus.

Guys at my house are playing X-box and working on Pinewood derby cars.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Matthew is working today. Should be home around 6pm. I got up this morning and took my baby steps with Flylady's routine. My sink is shining, I am dressed, including shoes, and my hair and make up was done as soon as I got up. I did my morning routine and have pretty much lounged the rest of the day..........It is very cold here, snowing and sleeting and the wind is kickin';)

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Dh works for the township and is plowing roads now. Came home for dinner. Dd is playing with her dolls and stuffed animals, (I am the babysitter!). I am going to take a warm bath, put pjs on, and read a book.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
This morning dh went to a motorcycle show to buy a leather jacket and I went to my Mom's for a visit.

Now we are snowed in with at least 12"of snow predicted. I just got done watching a movie on Lifetime and now I'm here visiting the village waiting for my pizza to get done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts