Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time for the races. WAHOO.

We are supposed to get up to 46 today. The snow will be melting. Before the races hit I am trying to get some things done

1. three mystery shops
2. Chat with Dad
3. Get some wood glue for DH
4. Work on DH business flyers
5. Laundry
6. Scan groceries from yestery
7. Go through the newspapers
8. Craft

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow you have a busy day, for me I am taking it easy...

~ Straighten up around the house
~ Let doggies out
~ Drive DD to a friends house at 1pm EST
~ Drop books off at the library
~ Play on computer for a while
~ Pick up DD from friends house
~ Cook/Eat dinner
~ Watch a movie with DD
~ Relax

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Sunday is no different here than an other. laundry, laundry, dishes, cooking, etc.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
It's 11 degrees here right now. I'm not sure what it is supposed to get up to.

So far today I have:
Fed the dogs
Unloaded, reloaded, and started the dishwasher

I need to:
Go to the store to pick up some loss leaders
Go to the pharmacy to pick up two prescriptions
Study for a test
Finish laundry from yesterday
Clean the upstairs bathroom

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
We are going out for breakfast buffet this morning! Then home to relax. Have a great day all!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Doing alittle spot cleaning
Dishes
Finish Homework
Pack because we are suppost to be leaving today around 3pm, for 3 nights away. I still haven't packed myself, DH or 3 kids.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Laundry..does it ever end?
Straighten up
Do some crafts

Whatever else I can find to do?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Nothing but work for me. I'm working a double. I'm bummed that I'll miss Daytona though :(

Hopefully this will be my last Sunday working. I requested Sundays off. I need more family time and more time to work on my school stuff.

·
8,714 Posts
~DH is super excited about the race, too. I don't watch it, but I follow the news so I can carry my end of the conversation when he talks about it! I look at it as a nice 3 hour stretch that I can craft and sew while he minds the kids. So today:
~Goin' to church
~fighting the urge to go out shoppig..... :nerv2:
~folding laundry
~vacuuming
~crafting/sewing
~playing video games!

Have a great day everyone!~

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Not much going on around our house today.
~Once DH is finished with his class work we plan to work a little on the kitchen.
~Finish the laundry.
~Make the beds, once the sheets are out of the dryer.
~Make dinner, clean up.
~Then I will do some more relaxing with the family. :)
I love days like this. Hope everyone has a fun Sunday.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Got up a fixed hubby breakfast and packed his lunch. Went back to bed for a few hours. still in my pjs and robe, sipping tea. I still have a cold and thought it would be best for me and others to skip church and sunday school today. I'm going to putter around and take it easy.We're having leftovers for dinner when hubby gets home. The sun is out and it's warming up here today into the 40's!

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Doing laundry, will be going to Lowe's for paint for new house (dd's room, and bathroom). Then on to Walmart for groceries, we don't watch the race, so after that I will be getting ready for the week and packing a little.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Today, has been busy already. THe family has left for church..I stayed home today to:

bake DD's 20th birdthday cake, today is her birthday
vaccumn
start dinner (having my parents over to eat and celebrate her birthday)
laundry
clean bathrooms
wrap her present
watch Ohio State Basketball at 1 pm
and just visit with my parents etc.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Good morning all! I am worn out today from all the work we are doing on the house...but it will be worth it when the debt is paid off!!

I have gotten dressed, kids dressed and fed, made the bed and checked email. Goind to head to church, eat lunch at home, go to new house and put a second coat on living room while DH drywalls and muds kitchen, then come home and have dh's fav dinner and relax.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Had to work this morning from 6 to noon. Now will post here a bit. Then off to do laundry, run the sweeper, mop kitchen floor and change sheets on the bed. Plan to cook dinner and also put chile in crock pot for tomorrows meal. Might just make some pudding for DH also. Tonight I hope to watch a movie or read or embroder for relaxation. Everyone enjoy Sunday!!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Today is Chinese New Year's Day - too many rules or restrictions on what I can and can not do - superstitious from Pa!

So its a 'relax' day - not allowed to cook, clean, laundry, pay bills and a few other things. Normally I love this day but I have been stuck at home 'relaxing' all week trying to get better (from both cold and toe). Im going batty!!

My sister came over to visit, though we saw her last night at dinner and we hung out. Went to the tiny plaza around the corner so I could practice my walking again and just get outta the house.

Im soaking my foot and then going to watch a DVD before bed. I get my stitches out tomorrow! YAY!!!!! Then its back to work finally! Double YAY! YAY!!!! Frig, Im tired of seeing the inside of my house! :laugh:

G

·
Busy day here. We invited some friends to go with us to church, then we went out to lunch with them afterwards. My mom wanted to spend sometime with her grandson, so I went over and we ended up going out to the mall for a bit. I got home and had to fight DS to go down to sleep for the night. DH got invited to a LAN party and since he has tomorrow off of work, he'll be out all night (seriously - he probably won't be home until 5am). So I've got the whole house to myself. I just caught up on a bunch of computer stuff, still have to go through my survey, then I was thinking of cleaning my shower, taking a nice bubble bath, and reading in bed.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I didn't do to much today. We had leftovers for lunch and dinner. I made 14chocolate chip cookies and froze the rest of the dough for future use. I am going to read for a couple of hours before bed.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I slacked off nearly all day. Listed some items on eBay, did a bare minimum of class reading, but at least I vacuumed!

BF and I used my $10 certificate to eat dinner at Green Bowl and used my buy one get one coupon to get Blizzards. I made sure I took my Lactaid first ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts