Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has taken all winter of Michael trying to learn to put on his winter parka. He has had it upside down, inside out, an arm in the wrong sleeve. He just could not master it, but finally - we have lift-off.

Last night, he finally mastered it!!!!! He just beamed at his dad when he got it on right. Woo hoo, now its on to teaching him how to do the zipper up. He has figured out what to do with the zipper, he just hasn't quite got it put together right.

Celebrate with Michael on this wonderful achievement, even though he won't be using a winter parka for much longer!!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Way to go Michael!!!!! Every great thing begins with small steps. I am so proud of you and of your great parents for all that they do to make everyone's life more special.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Way to go Michael! I'm so proud of you!! You'll be all set when winter rolls around again!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am very proud of you Micheal, you have learned so many great things ! You make you parents and us so pround and happy ! Keep up the good work Buddy !!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Woohoo!!!! Good for you! You did it all by yourself! I'm so proud of you!!!!!:hurray: :yippee: :clap: :grwave:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
WOOHOO! Way to go Micheal!! I am proud of you!:D

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Michael, I am SO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!! Lots of hard work but it paid off! You can do anything you set your mind to and with such wonderful parents you always come out a winner!!!!:hurray: :band: :dancing: :grwave: :fdance: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Yay, Michael, I am doing the happy dance for you!

Look...:fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts