Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the ground hog lied to us..........All the snow and rain coming down now. I was sunny California back.......... I'm freezing here......lol OK I'm done complaining
Fern:snowing: :rain:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I think he told the truth for colorado...

we have moved from our winter time snowstorms, frigid temps, white-out snow contitions of winter to the...

spring time snowstorms, frigid temps, white-out snow contitions of spring to the...:laugh:

·
27,948 Posts
Snow & ice storm on the way here.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I dont know about a day or so from now but the past couple days have been pretty nice outside... sunny and decent .. I hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I hear you. We had rain and snow flurries this morning. For a south Mississippi girl transplanted to Missouri - this is not a perk - lol!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
We had freezing rain this morning and it's supposed to change to just rain.
It has been nice the last few days.... sun so bright you needed sunglasses. Driveway was clear and dry yesterday.

I'm so done with winter. Let spring come. I'm ready for it.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
We are in the middle of a blizzard here. Schools all over the area are closed. Dd is happy, I am not.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yesterday we had a beautiful sunny 70 degree day, now today it's cold and rainy.And muddy,YUCK.

·
Registered
546 Posts
We are doing good here in Oklahoma. It's been so nice outside, yesterday we got up to 84º. :)

Ya know the first day of spring is March 21st. :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Ya know the first day of spring is March 21st. :D
that's my dd's and my grandfather's birthday too, i never forget because of that. :D

it has snowed most every one of dd's birthdays.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It was nice for a couple of days here -1 then today it got cold again. We are going to be getting a snow storm and freezing rain. YUCK!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Yesterday we got everything from sunshine, rain, wind, hail & snow:surprise:
Today it's just COLD!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I think it's getting better here. Temps in the mid 30's. Compared to it being below 0 a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Well, it's warmer, by a little bit, here, but the permacloud has returned....LOL

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Crappy here again too. It's 26 and snowing with major wind. :dis:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts