Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jacob's Ladder tutorial is now finished and I'll be starting the next block in a few days. Please post your questions to this thread if you have any. As you can see, this block was done in the same way as the others, just laid out differently.

Your next block will be a bit harder!!!

Also please post your pictures when finished to this thread. Sara is putting all the pictures of the finished blocks in the tutorial section and its much easier for her to just have to check out one thread with all the pictures.

I'm so proud of you ladies for working on these tutorials with me. Keep it up.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
here's my block

Here's my Jacob's ladder block. I mixed up the light and med colors on accident because i wasn't paying attention while cutting my fabric. But shhhhhh, don't tell anyone, i will tell everyone else that it was on purpose, LOL. I finished it two weeks ago and lost the pic somewhere in the depths of the computer files. DH had to find it for me, LOL.

How's everyone else doing??

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
That is beautiful Melissa!! :thumb:

And you never tell about mistakes, no one but you will ever know! :D

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Melissa, its wonderful. You did a great job.

Tip: As a quilter, you never tell your mistakes. Colors are a quilter's choice, not the teachers. Its perfect just the way you did it.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:bump: again...anyone else do Jacob's ladder and have any pics to add to the tutorial section?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Cj, is it going to be put in tutorial soon? Its easier to print out he directions. I HOPE and pray that I can can get caught up soon. I want to have a quilt ready this winter. I LOVE hand quilting, more then sewing the blocks. :)

YOUR a super teacher, thanks again for all your hard work and the money to put up the pictures.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
smnoel said:
:bump: again...anyone else do Jacob's ladder and have any pics to add to the tutorial section?

Nope, not yet...haven't had time :(

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts