19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to get this up today!!

Ready for a new month in a new year??

I'm in for 100 oz daily!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Ok, I'm in! New year, and new healthy habits!! I don't like water....so this really is a challenge for me!!! I'm in for 64 oz. A day! That's two quarts! I think I'll be able to pull it off!!! So for the month that's 1920 oz. Now to go put it in my siggy!

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no matter the amount - our bodies will not only thank us - they will also run better!!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I'm in and I have to do better at this one. Need 156 oz. daily to feel my best and help keep skin problems at bay.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
I'm in. I am committed to increasing my water intake, but I don't have a solid number.

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I'm in.

I'm gonna ease my way up to 64oz. Starting with 32oz/day for January!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
I'm in. I aim to drink the eight recommended glasses of water a day. Thankfully our large glasses equals to 2, so I technically only have to drink 4 of my large glasses.

I think I drank the full amount today. Another glass or two and I'll be done for the day.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I hate water ... but count me in for 32 oz.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am in for the recommended 8 glasses for a daily quota. I know I can do that, just need to keep myself accountable.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
techinally, I'm not in.....my hip replacement on Jan 13 kinda messes up the whole thing........ but I'm continuing to up my water intake when I can. I like to be somewhere around the 64 oz mark. I'll see you all next month in the feb challenge!!

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Calimom - congrats on giving up soda - that is so very impressive!! Water always makes me feel so much better. Glad that you joined us!!

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is so exciting to see how many people are jumping on this chance to be responsible for drinking water. Interesting isn't it - seeing the different amounts we all choose - and every is comfortable with what works for their own bodies.

Luckybustert - 156 oz!! Am very impressed. Is there anything special that you do to make the process work for you?

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I'm in for my 100 oz per day this month. I am going to try and increase it each month this year. I notice that now my body craves water (I did not drink water at all before last year) and it helps so much with feeling better and looking better! :)

1 - 20 of 271 Posts