Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, quick question...

My mom called and said there was a question on Jeopardy tonight about the tv show, LOST. She says that the answer was "On this television show, two people found a hatch that leads to Japan." The answer was LOST. My father is going nuts about this because that's not what we understand to be the case. She swears she heard it right, but we have some doubts about that.

I don't suppose anyone saw the show tonight and can give me the correct answer and question?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
it hasn't come on yet, but i'll watch...was it during jeopardy, double jeopardy or final jeopardy?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
it's on now, i'm watchin

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
yep, that's pretty much how it was worded

Kate and hurley discover a hatch that leads to downtown tokyo on this show...what is LOST

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, Missy...I hate to be a pest, but was it a joke category? I realize this is not something that is a big deal, but it's just not right and we're curious about it. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i couldn't tell if it was or not, i forget the category, but it was something about current tv

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah...thank you so much! We thought my mom was insane. :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
wouldnt it be funny if the writers now had to rework the script becaues alex trebek gave away the end?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts