Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not. . .

Joann's and Hancock's are having some great Memorial Day sales this week-end and Monday. Joann's has 5/$5 patterns, buttons 50% off, DMC floss on sale, OTT lites 50%, and more; Hancock's , 99 cent patterns, 50% off on scissors, buttons, thread, bias tape, rick rack, more. Both have lots of fabric 40-50% off, too. No coupons needed.

·
19,119 Posts
I can only dream!!

If anyone finds crossword puzzle fabric on sale, I would love 2 yards of it!! Payback immediate!! I can only dream!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Mauimagic, I'm planning to go to Hancock's on Tuesday -- I hope it's not picked over by then. I'll look for the crossword fabric.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo Pemberleyan - can never have too mcuh of that stuff you know!! Hope you're lucky - and - if so - I'll get a check right off to you!! Are you looking for anything special for you?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That is a very good sale.

·
19,119 Posts
Waiting to hear reports of what great things you found at the sales!!....for those of us who need to live vicariously you know!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
MM, I am hoping to find a good Butterick handbag pattern for 99 cents and possibly some fabric to make it with. I have an email containing a 40% off coupon for one fabric item. They have really been having the sales lately, but I am usually not able to take advantage because I live an hour away.

·
Registered
860 Posts
MM, I am sorry to report that I struck out at Hancock's today. They did not have any crossword puzzle fabric. They wouldn't let me use my fabric coupon because the fabric I bought was already on sale. Last, but not least, the 99 cent pattern sale ended yesterday :-(. Oh, well, maybe I'll make my own purse pattern.

I'll keep my eye out for crossword fabric!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts