Frugal Village Forums banner
21 - 40 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Wow, I'm happy to see its back.

We have a lot of flower beds and a garden spot at the house we are renting. We've already planted flowers in a few of the flower beds and I am so looking forward to having home grown tomatoes this year. :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
ladies, I will take my digital with me next friday and bring back photos to post as well:)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Please add me to the list on the Gardening Forum. I will atleast be trying tomatoes again this year. :D

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Oooh, me, me!! I want to join. I've got lots of little seeds startted. Hopefully they will all survive long enough to actually get them into the ground!

·
Registered
7 Posts
:bang:
I would like to be in the gardening club.
My name is Rhonda (Roni).
I am a fairly new member.
I cannot wait till spring!!!!!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I love to join this group. Not an expert gardner but a pretty good one but still would like advice from others. Itching to go and work out in my flower garden.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi Rebecca, welcome to the gardening club. Sara will add your watering can logo shortly.

I'm always happy to hear good advice too. Please feel free to add to any thread and to start new ones.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Does container gardening count? If so, I'd like to join. This summer i was hoping to do some strawberries and maybe a veggie or two. I also want to do some herbs.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hello Purplebutterfly. Welcome to the gardening club. Yes, container gardening certainly does count. We have several gardeners who will be growing in containers this year, myself included. Dive right in and post. Don't forget to add photos of you can. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Absolutely, please add me to the club. I've been gardening for 20 years or so (zone 9) but am having to re-educate myself as I'm in the middle of a move to zone 6. The field grass at the place I'm moving from is 3-4 feet tall right now, and it's just breaking the ground where I'm moving to:D Talk about a learning curve ;)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
welcome, cheryl! A big move, how exciting. We have a lot experience in the gardening club so if you have any questions, fire away. Someone will have an answer for you. :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Is it too late to join? I am really excited about actually having a garden this year. I have my plans laid out and ready to proceed.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I had a place ready and waiting for you, Michelle. ;) I'm looking forward to hearing how your garden goes. Sara will award you your watering can shortly. :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Thank you Rhonda. I am really excited and will be asking you tons of questions I am sure. :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Sign me up! I've had a vegetable garden in years past, but this year is a new challenge for me as our new house has no yard, no topsoil, nothing. So, this year will be container gardening for me, and learning about making my yard useful for growing veggies next year.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Welcome Amy, I'm glad you joined us. You might want to read the thread from Michelle about me helping her. There's some links there about no dig gardeing that might help you this year with your vegies.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Me, too!! I want to join!

I'm a big-time newbie here, & this'll be my first club! WooHoo!!!

I grow veggies every year.....well, ok, I *TRY*.......and my favorite part is in the end.....eating & canning!!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Welcome aboard, mom22grls! Please feel free to ask any questions or to post on any of the threads with information you may have. Sara will award you your watering can shortly. :)

21 - 40 of 414 Posts