Frugal Village Forums banner
401 - 414 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think I am going to plant a bunch of tomato, corn ,onions' and peppers this year...and gonna try some stuff that is out of the norm...Starting some seeds this morning...got the jiffy seed starter kits and some wierd purple tomato seeds off ebay....

Got some canning equipment...have not canned since I was about 8 years old....hope the relearning curve doesn't bite

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I am an avid gardener in North Texas. I have already put beets, beet greens, yellow squash, and spinach in the freezer. I have made dill pickles and ginger zucchini marmalade. My zucchini and yellow squash is prolific. I am getting a new food processor tonight. I will be making zucchini relish. I have also planted okra and more tomatoes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh, I'd LOVE to join! We have about a 1/2 acre garden. We've already planted broccoli, cabbage, english peas, potatoes, onions & a little bit of sweet corn. MUCH more to come!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would like to join the gardening club. Zone 6 b.
Sue

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'd love to join, I am quite the beginner gardener and have a lot to learn! I inherited a home with lots of property but so far have a few plots of perennial flowers, and a small vegetable garden, kitchen garden if you will. I dream of making my yard a peaceful oasis for birds and bees and butterflies, as well as a spot for a meditation garden.

401 - 414 of 414 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.