Frugal Village Forums banner
41 - 60 of 414 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Please sign me up too!

I have had a vegetable garden every year except one for the past 22 years. This will be the 3rd year of gardening at our current home. Still working to improve the soil and learning as much about organic gardening as we can. :smball:

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Welcome to the gardening club, Layne. If you have any questions ask away, and please, just jump into posting, it looks like you'll have some knowledge to share with us.

G

·
I want to join too. In fact, I was just coming to this Forum to post that I started seeds tonight. I'm a container gardener in MA - Zone 6. Will make sure that I post some pictures when the time comes.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Welcome to the club, sara. It's good to have you with us. I look forward to seing your photos.

BTW, beautiful avatar. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'd love to join. I just started my vegetable garden and have lots of plants coming up. I love this time of year.

·
Registered
426 Posts
May I join in too, please. We do not grow veggies but have been working very hard on our yard since moving here 3 years ago. I am a zone 5:)

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Welcome Laura and Jerrie. It's good to have you both in the gardening club. I hope you find the info you need in our threads. If you don't and you have some questions, feel free to ask them. We have a group with quite a bit of knowledge and I'm such we can solve just about any problem.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'd like to rejoin the garden club. Unfortunately, our yard isn't big enough to have a veggie garden, so I only grow flowers for now. I tried container gardening with tomato plants one year, but didn't do as well as I had hoped.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would love to join....I am truly a novice, just getting started with some flowers this year. I've grown some veggies in the past (not in recent years though) and had fair luck with them. I'd love to get some tips--I am excited about my flowers:)

Can't wait! Yay!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
welcome Bandysmom, Carrie and dhmunoz. I'm pleased you've joined us. Feel free to post questions or any information you have to share with all of us. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Id love to join the club...im not an expert by any means....im just a beginner...but ive got a few things out this year....not to much cause ive been put on bedrest till the end of this pregnancy, so i cant get out there too much to work things....but i do love it and cant wait till i can do it full time.....

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Welcome Twisti! Post any questions you have and we'll try to get some answers for you. Slowly we'll have you gardening like a pro. :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Count me in

Gardening is my passion, flowers and veggies!
OHHHHHHHHHHH & Herbs, I love herbs

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Sure lacy.

Welcome to the gardening club Bridge and Lacy. Please ask questions about your gardens and post any information you feel may help other gardeners. :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
me me! Sign me up please!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wanna join

The garden club! I havenever had a garden before because I have always rented but now we live in house owned by granddad so for all intents and purposes its ours as long as we live here. I especially interested in growing vegetables

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Welcome Heather and mommyof8. Please check out our threads and feel free to enter our current competition. :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'd like to join the gardening club. I have a fair size garden this year. Currently I have zucchini coming out of my ears, my squash is starting to come in, the cucumbers should be in soon, and I have several good size green tomatoes that I can't wait to eat.

41 - 60 of 414 Posts