Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for the July coupon swap. We will be swapping an envelope of coupons (try to include at least 25 coupons). If you have rebate forms and would like to include a few with your swap, that would be great. I know some people have a lot of forms and some people don't have any access to forms, so forms will be optional.

As for expiration dates, let's try to send coupons with expiration dates of 30 days out or later. For example, January swap coupons should have an expiration date at the end of February or later. (If you have a really good coupon that you know your partner could use right away with a shorter expiration date, that would be an exception.) But, for the majority of coupons, let's aim for the 30 days. That will give us plenty of time to be able to use the coupons once we receive them.

When you sign up, please include info, such as if you can use baby coupons, pet coupons, if you can double or triple up to a certain dollar amount, and a brief list of any items that you could use coupons for. This will give your swap partner some ideas of what to send you.

Please sign up to this thread if interested. I'll keep sign up open until Monday, July 10th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'm in!!!!

I was never able to send my coupons for the June swap. I pmed Start Livin' for her addy but never got any response!

Thanks! MK

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The coupon swap is different than a train. Once sign up has closed, I will post a list of members and who they will swap to. For example,

A
sends to
B
sends to
C
sends to
A

Each person will send to their assigned partner an envelope of coupons. This is not a train in which one envelope is sent around to the different partners. I hope this makes sense. If not or if you have more questions, please ask. :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'm in again! I can use anything really, but I don't need baby coupons.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm in this month. I need to get back on track with my coupons-- with all the chaos in my life lately, I haven't been using them as much as I should.

I can use any/all baby coupons, and we have three cats. I'm also interested in refund forms if you have some to share.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I would love to participate this month. I have tons of coupons. I do not need baby or pet coupons.

·
Registered
138 Posts
MirandaK

I'm very sorry, things have been so crazy here lately, and I haven't got a chance to check the june coupon swap after I join. Very very sorry.

I'm new at this still, you can email me at: [email protected]
I usually check my email daily.

Again, I'm very very sorry for didn't reply to you.

I haven't got a chance to collect coupons this month, still have left-overs for 1. 2 coupons Pepsi Products, that will expire by end of this month.
2. 2 coupons Hair dye products (saves $2 each coupon)(expire in 3 to 4 months)
3. Red Baron pizza coupon (saves $1 for 2 pizzas)(expire end of Nov.-2006)
4. Reynolds Wrap Release coupon(saves 50cent) (expire 8/19/06)

This is all I have...I can mail these to someone FREE (you pay for postage)
or trade for some coupons....any food and bathroom products will do. Shavers,shampoo,bodywash,toothpaste...etc...

Please email me, If interested: [email protected]

·
Registered
138 Posts
I want to be IN this month.
I will start collecting coupons, and I should have more by the time we're ready to sent them out.

Again, I'm truly sorry for not checking back in here after I join the JUNE coupon Swap.

I promise, I will check here at least 2 times a week and won't mess up like I did in JUNE.

I'm not sure how we go about PM other member.....so, how do we get someone else's mailing address to mail them the coupons? (I'm very new, and clueless still)

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've never done this before, but I'm interested this time around. Can someone please make sure I'm clear? We all sign up, names are switched and partners? assigned, and then we mail to our partner? Correct?

I can use baby coupons, cleaning products etc. I'd prefer not a lot of convenience foods, as I don't buy much of that.

Thanks
Sandi

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are correct, Sandi! If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To PM someone, you need to click on UserCP at the top left of the screen. Then, when the new page loads, there should be an option on the left for private messages. When you click that, you will see any messages that have been sent to you and you should also be able to send private messages to members here as well.

·
Registered
138 Posts
SORRY, I SCREW UP LAST MONTH'S COUPON TRADING

HI,
Thanks for PM me. (sorry for any inconvience)
I didn't have a chance to check my MESSAGES or this BOARD until this week. I have PM emily_hope, she told me not to send coupons to her...we can try again this july. You can also PM her and ask her, or I can forward her message to you if you like.

I also PM the person that suppose to send me Coupons explaining the situation to her and apologize, she hasn't reply to me yet. (SHE DIDN'T SEND ME ANY COUPONS, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE MY ADDRESS, I WASN'T ABLE TO GET ON THIS BOARD AFTER I JOIN ( Due to some family issues)

thanks for the email, and again, I apologize.

GO AHEAD AND SKIP ME ON THE COMING COUPON TRADING. I CAN'T FULLFILL MY JUNE COUPON TRADING.
I tried, I offer to mail Emily_hope coupons, but she said It's OKAY, I don't have to, since we're on JULY coupon trading already. I also PM the other person that suppose to send me the coupons, but she didn't reply. Therefore, I can't fullfill my JUNE coupon Trading.

GO AHEAD AND SKIP ME ON JULY COUPON TRADING, AND SINCE I CAN'T FULLFILL THIS, I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO TRADE ANY FUTURE COUPONS.

THAT IS FINE WITH ME, Maybe I'm just not ready for Coupon Trading yet.

AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR CONFUSING EVERYONE, AND MAKING A BIG MESS ON THE COUPON TRADING POST HERE. I'M OUT FOR GOOD :)

Have a great weekend.

mai

couponchic said:
Hi,
I saw that you posted that you didn't send to your partner (emily_hope) in the June coupon swap. Before participating in the current and/or any future coupon swaps, you should fulfill your end of the swap from June. We should try to keep it fair for all participants so that if you send out to someone, you should also receive from someone. Please let me know once you have sent coupons to emily_hope and then I will be happy to include you in the monthly swaps going forward. Thanks for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thank you,
Carrie

·
Registered
623 Posts
Start-Living said:
HI,
Thanks for PM me. (sorry for any inconvience)
I didn't have a chance to check my MESSAGES or this BOARD until this week. I have PM emily_hope, she told me not to send coupons to her...we can try again this july. You can also PM her and ask her, or I can forward her message to you if you like.

I also PM the person that suppose to send me Coupons explaining the situation to her and apologize, she hasn't reply to me yet. (SHE DIDN'T SEND ME ANY COUPONS, BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE MY ADDRESS, I WASN'T ABLE TO GET ON THIS BOARD AFTER I JOIN ( Due to some family issues)

thanks for the email, and again, I apologize.

GO AHEAD AND SKIP ME ON THE COMING COUPON TRADING. I CAN'T FULLFILL MY JUNE COUPON TRADING.
I tried, I offer to mail Emily_hope coupons, but she said It's OKAY, I don't have to, since we're on JULY coupon trading already. I also PM the other person that suppose to send me the coupons, but she didn't reply. Therefore, I can't fullfill my JUNE coupon Trading.

GO AHEAD AND SKIP ME ON JULY COUPON TRADING, AND SINCE I CAN'T FULLFILL THIS, I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO TRADE ANY FUTURE COUPONS.

THAT IS FINE WITH ME, Maybe I'm just not ready for Coupon Trading yet.

AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR CONFUSING EVERYONE, AND MAKING A BIG MESS ON THE COUPON TRADING POST HERE. I'M OUT FOR GOOD :)

Have a great weekend.

mai
Not a problem!! (sorry I haven't been on the board since wednesday!!!!!:toss: ) I will still send you the coupons for june. I have enough to send you some and some for the July challenge too!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Miranda K

Thank you for being so nice...but it's okay, you don't have to send me June coupon since I didn't fullfill my part of the trading.

Again, Truly sorry....

Have a great week~

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't see why MirandaK can't send coupons to you, Start-Living and then you send coupons to emily_hope. That way everybody sent and received for June swap and then you can join in again for the August swap if you so choose.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts