Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July's swap will be a Christmas in July swap. Ideas can be items such as ornaments, cards, any holiday novelties, homemade and/or handmade items, white elephant type, crafts, or just a gift that you might send to a friend for a holiday.

Sign up to this thread. Signup deadline will be on the 14th. Partners assigned the following day. Swaps sent out before August 1st. If any delays with sending...just let your swap partner know.

·
27,948 Posts
Ho Ho Ho! Count me in!:swave:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Sign me up-- Christmas is my favorite, too! :reindeer:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Count me in too!! :D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That's for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
This sounds like fun too!! Count me in too, although I will be leaving for a relaxing vacation in Maine on the 13th and will return on the 19th. I'll be back to checking messages on the 20th.

Gina

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I done missing out on the fun, me too!

·
Registered
601 Posts
sign me up, i need this to make my month better. :lol:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm joining this one!:santasm2: This will be my first time. I hope I do this right.:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Slowtypinwoman - Sara will assign who we send our swap too. Once she posts it here, then we send a pm to the person we are suppose to send our swap too, asking for their address. If your a going to be a bit late in getting your swap out, then you need to pm the person your sending your swap to and let them know.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm in :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts