Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give folks a heads up.... I will be coordinating another swap for late June. This is the one we did in February.

It will be five small items and a letter, and it will be international.

I will be using Swap Bot this time. If you want to participate you need to sign up at that site and fill out your profile. This will be a public swap and will be open to people not on FV. For this reason it will have a minimum rating requirement. What this means for you is that you need to join and complete a couple of swaps and be rated by your partners from that site before you can join the June Friendship swap.

I recommend postcard swaps, they are easy and inexpensive. I am running one that is open to newbies and you are welcome to start there. There are all kinds of swaps and if you search you can find several you will be able to complete by the time the June Friendship swap starts.

Be aware that Swapbot has firm deadlines for sign-ups and mailing dates. I cannot change this after it has started. If you are unsure about your ability to commit, this may not be the place for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'd like to make this easy for all my FV friends to participate.

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a really nice gesuture and invite, thanks for posting it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts