Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~I just had to share my awesome deals with you all. The back story is that DH and were planning to replace our bed after we got 10 years out of our first set. That happened in late 2010 but we put off getting new. I finally had enough and decided that the Presidents' Day sales were going to be my time to buy.
So yesterday I bought:
King Simmons Beautyrest mattress: List $1350
Complete allergen encasement: List $180
4 king pillows: List $26
4 king pillow allergen encasements: List $62
List total with tax:$1716
Paid: $597
But wait, it gets better! I got free delivery and haul away. They're also throwing in a free set of cotton sheets. I went through Ebates and will get $19 cash back. I used my rewards credit card and will get $10 cash back. I also found $20 in gift cards we had with partial balances to apply to my purchase. So our total out of pocket was:
$548!! ~
:fdance: :fdance: :fdance:

·
19,119 Posts
That is so great! Talk about patience paying off plus the fact that they will take your old bed away!!! Con rats and great shopping!

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
way to go! High fives to you.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
woo hooo great deal !

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Oh My Gosh!!! Now that's incredible! WTG!!! :cheergrl:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
AWESOME DEAL YOU GOT! I'm sending you a a BIG HUG cyber freind..I hope you and dh have sleep real good tonight!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
That is SUPER great. :bowing:

I need you to go shopping with ME when the need arises to purchase such items. I think it is fast approaching also.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Way to go! You find some of the best deals. Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Good for you!! :)

·
27,948 Posts
Great deals! Sleep well! :cloud9:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts