Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just thought I'd check in... I snitched some computer time while I'm down here in the lower 48. I'm having a wonderful time!! :D

I got to go to Dollar Tree yesterday!! Such bargains!!! I'm in shock how inexpensive things are!! :toothy: It rocks!!! :D

I miss visiting with you all each day! :hugz:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Have fun while you are visiting in Oklahoma :D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
glad your having fun at your aunt
and uncles.
you are missed here though.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
enjoy your trip.......

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
:wave2: Have a great time while you're away.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
So glad to hear you are enjoying your visit! :wave:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Don't forget to buy some extra things, and send them home, via UPS or something. That way you don't have to haul it all back home!!!! Enjoy your trip and make sure you spend all the time you can with your family!!!!!:cheergrl:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hope you're having an awesome time and getting tons of deals to take home...did you bring an empty suitcase?? :p

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hope you're having an awesome time and getting tons of deals to take home...did you bring an empty suitcase?? :p
I bought a big shipping box at Home Depot!! hehehehe It's already half full of deals that are SOOOOOOOOO much cheaper than home! I'm just gonna check it with my suitcase...have uncle to help me on this end and Dh to help on the other... :)

We're going to go yard saling on Friday!!! I've never been to yard sales this early in the year! They start mid May at home!! This is so fun!! :fdance:

Oh! And I got to see lightning and hear thunder today!!! WAY TOO COOL!!!! :umbrella:

Hmmm...wondering if I'm a bit easily entertained?? :scratch:

Miss you all! Will try to check in a couple more times before headin' home! :D Thanks for the well-wishes! I'm sure havin' fun! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.