Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a programer and I was wandering what you all look for (or want) a coupon tracking program to do... I am thinking of creating my own program and was lloking for input.

TIA

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Huh I didn't even know there was such a thing.Guess ya learn something more.I would love to hear more about couponing software and what is in it allready and then maybe I could help.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have found some that just keep track of the coupons you have, tell you when they expire. Others do that as well as store a price on the products so you can print out a shopping list.

I have yet to do all my shopping at 1 grocery store, I get better prices if I go to different stores.

I would personally love to have a program that keeps the prices for the products you buy, the size of that product, the price of it (at all of the stores you shop), tracks when the items are supposed to go on sale (sale cycles), and then it would print out a shopping list for the quantites you enter at the stores you choose and give you a subtotal.

Does that sound like something you would want??

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
It sounds like something I would want definately, but how to get it or set it up, especially is you are the village computer idiot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts