Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a .......

BOY!!!! :hurray:

We are super excited. We would have been happy with a girl too. I just feel even closer to my little guy now. I'm 18 weeks and I haven't felt any movement so I was happy to see him kicking around. It was like he was trying to hide from us.

We don't have any names picked out. My dh and I can't agree at all so we gave up trying to pick a name until we knew the sex. So now we get to start talking about that again.

I'm going to start working on the nursery once we get back in town. My other kids have fall break this week so we will be gone to visit family. Our family is over 1000 miles away so this may be my last chance to travel that far for a while.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
very exciting!

·
Registered
201 Posts
:congrats:

How exciting for you guys! DH and I couldn't didn't even try to come up with names until we knew the sex this time around. Even afterwards, I didn't come up with a list for another 2 months. Once I did, I just handed it over to him, and he picked the one that he liked best. For our first, we both made lists, exchanged them and then picked names from the other's that we liked. From there we decided on the one both of us liked the best.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Oh...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I raised all girls, but, have wonderful gr'sons! Enjoy this special time....I always thot I was beautiful when I was pregnant. Be happy....:grwave:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the boy club. :D

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Congrats! Boys are shall we say.... fun :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
How wonderful for you, Congratulations :).

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Congratulations! And yes, welcome to the boy club, as someone said.

Take it easy on your travels, and get plenty of rest!

·
27,948 Posts
:happystars:

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Congrats to you.....enjoy coming up with the name. It will be March before we know it....lol

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
:grwave::grwave:

yay!! I cannot wait until it is my turn!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts