Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been wanting to do this but not at the rates out there since due to my fibro i wouldnt be using some of the machines classses etc anyway .

one opened just a mile away .
well it officallly opens on the 20th of sept or sooner but i went down and signed up today .

its not real big as fas as other gyms i see are ( but those are real $$) but i plan to go after work and before i pick up the kids a few times a week. and i dont see it being too crowded between 1:30 and 2 .

they also have classes i can go to if i feel up to that stretching- toning -zumba etc which is really popular around here .

it was 21.xx a month after taxes for a 2 year registration of the gold membership -no reg fee

that lets me use all equiptment - take classes - use daycare ( not really an issue lol )
use any of their gyms in the US - i can put a freeze on my membership for medical reasons also - which i liked because one just never knows what is around the corner .

and discounts on a trainer ( not likely to use one ) and any of their diet stuff ( again not likely to use )

i figured if i know i am paying money i am more likely to go out and do things because i really hate to waste money .

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your time! :)

·
19,119 Posts
Glad you are treating yourself to this!! Sounds like a great deal and we know that you can and will do it!!

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Sounds excellent. We don't have those here. Most people have joined Curves. They talk about it like their members of the free masons or something.lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts