Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
No not hardly, I live in Idaho, bueatiful place to live. I understand Ore is just as great. ...Karla

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm a native New Yorker living in Stockholm, Sweden. My husband and I are moving to Washington in the next month or two. The Pacific North West seems like a beautiful part of the country. We are both very excited about this move. :)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Hi Noturningback,
:yippee: Do you know where about in Washington you will be moving to? I'm sure you will like living here please let us know when you arrive & WELCOME :grwave:

·
Registered
16 Posts
:D

Hello,

We made it to Washington!

My husband and I are currently in Bellevue and are looking for permanant housing on the Eastside.

Washington is a beautiful state and we are so happy to be here.

~Danielle

·
Registered
16 Posts
We are loving it thus far.

We found a beautiful apartment in Redmond. I just mailed out a load of resumes...so keep your fingers crossed for me. :toothy:

~Danielle

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey im over here in Idaho to! but we have lots of family and friends in OR ans WA. Noturningback: my grandparents live in Carnation...a tiny little town not to far from you.

Lori- I have lived in Eugene and Hillsboro... My dad lives in Mcminnville, my gramma lives in Cascadia, my uncle and som friends live in Albany some other friends live in beaverton.! i love oregon, and wouldnt mind moving back someday!

·
Registered
16 Posts
So far we are loving it here.

Just had a job interview today. Things look good. I won't be listed as the second richest person in Redmond (next to Mr. Bill Gates)..but I'll be happy.:rockon:

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tnschaffer, I live in Newberg--about 15 miles from MacMinnville! I will actually be there on Thursday, shopping at Winco.

Noturningback, I thought you meant Redmond, Oregon! Oops--sorry!:blush: good luck with the interview any way. I hope they liked you!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Lori- as close as we are, we only get over there once every few years. My dh is dying to go see the Spruce Goose. he wanted to when we were there in June, but we passed by when it was closed. Do you get to go to the coast much? I know when you live there its not as big of a deal. but we just LOVE Pacific city....anyway...at least your not as "alone" as you think... ;)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tara, we just came back from some adult r&r in Lincoln City a couple of weeks ago! I enjoy th ebeach, but like a lot of the local attractions too. We went to see the Spruce Goose during summer 2001. It is amazing. Also, themuseum is relatively expensive, but is worth EVERY penny--9.00 for adults. If you are a vet, it is free!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Oh my 9.00 per person. Wow. I guess since it would be a vacation thing..we could splurge ;). WE were just in Lincoln city in June. We stayed in a yurt at Devils Lake state park. It was so cool. I cant believe how pretty the campground was! And it was only 2 minutes from the beach.

An adult R&R? what is that? sounds like a nice time away from kids ;).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts