Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading gmarie's post and felt like I could use a little vent.
Or release. My one of my best friends is my third cousin, both of us in our mid twenties. I have been employed, recently gotten engaged (wedding in hawaii in March), and bought a home. She lost her job(gossiping - we both work in healthcare imaging). She recently found a new job after 6+ months of looking. Its always been a trying relationship, before I lived with my hubby to be, I lived with my cousin and his gf, and she couldnt believe the things she would say to me, downgrading job, man, etc. I would let it go, change the convo, and now ending convo's after 20 mins. She has decided to pick a fight with me and I cannot take it anymore. She has bad choice in men, and I am use to her calling one day callng a guy a prince and the next telling me the bad things he had done. She had a man drive 5 hours without telling her, and wait outside her door for her to come out. I told her it sounded a lil creepy. I said this with concern. She has taken it the wrong way and attacked me everyway possiable via txt, fb, hotmail, and now work email. I want to be left alone, so I deleted her on facebook , which has made it worse. I am at the point to where I am done with her, the things she has said, involved my dead grandfather, are too much. I just cant get her off my back.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Sounds like a lot of drama/negativity... I push that away from me as soon as it comes.. If it means removing the person from my life, then thats what I do... I have 5 siblings I don't have anything to do with, because they are that way and cutting the ties has made me a more relaxed person..

CONGRATULATIONS on the up coming wedding!!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Cut all ties and enjoy planning your wedding! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts