Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRRRR i'm sooo tired/frustrated/wiped out right now!

So I thought we'd have a great ol' day playing at a different park than we have. (it's bigger, has shade etc.)

So we had fun, she found a little boy around her age to play with...

But when I got home and pulled into the carport and parked, i got ayla out, locked all our doors thinking the passenger door was open.

wrong :(

It was locked with all my things inside. I checked under the car for the extra kew but couldn't find that :(

I ended up borrowing a neighbors phone to call my husband at work and he drove a whole hour or so from his job to let us back in the house.

Meanwhile ayla and I took a seriously long walk around the neighborhood. exploring everything...I almost started crying a few times ...I was so hungry and thristy and starting to get delusionally tired. Luckily there was a water fountain at our park we could drink from :)

BUT the kicker was when carl got back he said "OHhhhhhhhh noooooooooo."
He had finally remembered there WAS an extra key under my car, just in a spot where no one could see it. Well guess it was hid really well afterall, I sure couldn't see it!!!!:bang:

But now ayla's napping and i had some cereal...man am I ever ready for a nap!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Sleep tight Heather, what a day! Tomorrow is a new one, just start there! At least you know where the spare key is now!

My dh would have grumbled all the way home...you are lucky

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm glad you finally got in. I know how frustrating that can be.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am sorry you had such a rough day !

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Oh, no Heather! I'm sorry you had a hard day....I hope it never happens again. Get some good rest , now.:hugz:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
So sorry you had a bad day Heather.....know what it's like.......everthing seems to happen all on the same day!! Have a good night sleep and start fresh tomorrow!! {{{HUGS}}}

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Heather!!!
We've been locked out of the house and car more than a few times ourselves and it's so frustrating! I keep an extra set of house keys hidden outside our hme just in case I ever do this again. As for the car, well, we've been know to call DH at work or even have the inlaws come and rescue us.:(

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I am so glad that Carl came home for you. When it happened to me, long time ago, I had to call the locksmith $$$$$. Don't be hard on yourself, just rest a bit.

pat

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Oh Heather :hugz: that is a frustating situation to be in. I am glad that Carl could come home and let you in.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I'm sorry you had such a rough day once you got home. I hate locking myself out!

Get lots of rest tonight!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts