Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our baby died yesterday, they will probably do a d&c on monday.

Nealy:(

·
Registered
593 Posts
oh hon...i am terribly sorry too...you said very kind words to me when this happened to me in January..and i appreciate that and wanted you to know you can email me or whatever if you need..

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Oh Nealy, I too have been in that same position. Please know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Be kind to yourself Nealy. It is so hard to make sense of things like this, but God in his infinite wisdom, has reasons we will never know. God Bless You, you will be thought of.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Nealy, I'm so sorry........ I don't even have words to express my sadness....... I have been here too and I understand your heartbreak ............. I am so very sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Oh Nealy..I am sooo very sorry to read this thread. My heart just dropped :( Sending you and your dh lots of prayers and hugs :hugz:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Nealy ~ I cried when I read this. I lost my baby at 21 weeks stillborn and your short words express how there is nothing to say. I'm so sorry, and I'm thinking of you and your family.

Please mail me if you would ever like to talk.

God Bless you, your family and your baby.
All my love
Bev. xxxx

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I am so sorry. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

·
27,948 Posts
Nealy, I am so very sorry. You'll be in my thoughts.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nealy, I'm so sorry - you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Nealy,
I'm sitting here in tears. My heart is breaking for you and your family. Please know that you are all in my prayers. I'm so sorry. May God strengthen and comfort you as only HE can.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nealy, I am so very sorry. Blessings to you and your family...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you, I feel so empty inside but so full and heavy at the same time. I am spending the day at home with family. Thanks for you support. It is nice to know there are so many out there who loved our baby as much as we did.

Nealy

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
i'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family.:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Sending you lots of big ((((hugs)))), may God give you comfort and strength.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Traci

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Oh hun I am so sorry to here that.Inbetween lauren and cannon I had a miscarraige right before christmas.I know how hard it can be.I am sending you and your family my thoughts and prayers.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts