Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was pregnant,I gained 12 pounds.And yes,I ate... A LOT...my best friend during those 9 months was fast food and Krispy Kreme doughnuts LOL

Anyways...I gained 12 pounds right...WELL I have lost....drum roll please..............33 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NO idea how I'm doing this but everyday when I weigh,i've lost another pound or 2. I'm not complaining because I can stand to lose the weight,but I've tried every diet out there to lose weight and they never worked. Now,I have a baby and the weight falls off :D
I hope I can keep this up. I can tell I've lost weight and I'm liking the new me :toothy:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
That is just awesome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
OH, DOESN'T IT "FEEL GOOD!!!!!" :D

Way to go.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Keep up the good work Tammy!!!!:hurray:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Are you nursing your baby? I know that the pounds seemed to melt off when I nursed my kids. BTW, I'm very happy for you!!!:hugs:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Debbie--No I'm not nursing. I have heard women lose alot of weight bf though.

·
27,948 Posts
:fdance: good for you!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
WTG Tammy!! :fdance:

Couldn't be because you have 4 kids to chase?? :laugh:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Wow! Way to go Tammy! That is awesome. Maybe you have started a new diet...."have a baby diet."

I think I will try a different type of diet though..:D :D :D

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Michelle--If this diet doesn't (continue to) work,I'm not trying it again lol

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
That happened to my cousin. She gained weight with her first 2 and lost it all plus some with the 3rd. Now she has I think 5 and is still trim and slim!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts