Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i watched that a while back. isn't that just the creepiest movie????:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: That's the movie that KILLS people if they watch it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I saw it too, it was creepy ...........I want to add I saw it weeks ago and lived to tell about it .... LOL

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I am watching this now and as a result I will probably be up the rest of the night and have to drive to my moms with toothpicks holding my eye's open.

As creepy as this is, I've been told by numerous friends and coworkers that the original Japanese version is even more scary. (However I am going to take their word for it!)

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Okey it's off and it is offical:

1) I will not be sleeping tonight. :bang:
2) I will be driving 3.5 hours in traffic to my mothers in the morning on no sleep
3) I will not sleep good tomorrow night
4) I am never watching a movie like that (by myself) again
5) I may never watch TV again for that matter.
6) I am getting rid of the VCR :toothy:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh, heh :toothy:

DD has also seen "Ringu". I haven't seen that one yet. The kids are still fascinated by this movie (The Ring). I find that when they put it on, I'm sitting there watching it too. Sick, I tell ya.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
I know what you mean. As much as it was creeping me out, I just couldn't stop watching it...lol

Who know's maybe when DH decides to finish watching it I will watch it with him and only keep one one eye shut this time. :toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I saw it too a while back and I didn't like it...I hate scary movies. My son convinced me to watch it and then I couldn't sleep and was afraid....

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I saw this recently and even though I liked it, I didn't like the ending...I guess it leaves the door open for numerous sequels. :D
I can see it now, The Ring, The Ring II, The Bracelet, The Necklace and the scariest of them all The Tongue Ring, LOL :D

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Katybird said:
I saw this recently and even though I liked it, I didn't like the ending...I guess it leaves the door open for numerous sequels. :D
I can see it now, The Ring, The Ring II, The Bracelet, The Necklace and the scariest of them all The Tongue Ring, LOL :D
Actually there is going to be a sequal. They were talking about it on the Entertainment section of Headline news a week or so ago...lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Kathy ~ :laugh:

Um - hello - I'm one of those smart people who *bought* the DVD without ever seeing it! :loser:

Anyway - The night we watched it (GW, Will, Katie, & I) the guys were being just rotten & went into Katie's room & tore her mattress off her bed & wrote "7 days" on her mirror in red grease pencil....they also wrote it on my mirror - I didn't know that part! *THEN* we had a Post-wide black out that apparently everyone knew about except the Bushes.....we're all in this mega chain shuffling down the hallway trying to find batteries, flashlights, etc in the pitch blackness.....after finding everything, we all retired to our rooms and GW decides he's going to scare the daylights out of me and kept flickering the flashlight - after I'm practically in tears from fear, I yelled at him to stop and turned around at the same second - now I'm facing my mirror with my *long dark hair* framing me and the flashlight light forming a circle around my head & I see "7 days" on my mirror in 'blood' and I screamed at the top of my lungs!! Woke up the house - the neighbor came running over to see if we're alright - I'm hyperventilating - GW's laughing so hard he can't even explain ----- next day, I had my hair cut, changed my room around, bought 7 packs of "AA" batteries and a dozen of those little push-on lights, baked a cake for the neighbor, and filed for divorce......okay - I really didn't file, but I told him I would if he *ever* did that to me again!! Stupid movie....... :toothy:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DD's friend is buying her Ringu ( the Japanese version) for Christmas. She's bringing it home today and made me promise to watch it.

The Ring II is due out in November 2004. DD also made me promise to chauffeur her and her friends to this one.

She says Ringu is more scary. I'll let you know......

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
A guy I worked with said that Ringu even scared him...lol

Let us know what you think of it.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
No way, no how am I ever gonna watch this movie!!!:eek: I'd have nightmares forever!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
hmsclmom said:
No way, no how am I ever gonna watch this movie!!!:eek: I'd have nightmares forever!!!
:yeah: ME TOO!!! I hate scary movies!

Now on the other hand this sounds like a movie Jack will love, so maybe I'll pick him up a copy. When he watches it, I'll be locked in my sewing room! :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
We rented this awhile ago and I didn't last 10 minutes. I couldn't watch it at all. I don't like feeling that way and don't enjoy those types of movies.

I always think I might be able to watch a movie like that and never seem to stop trying. lol

Hanging in there 10 minutes was a stretch for me.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I can't even watch shows like CSI on tv without having nightmares! Made that mistake last night and piad for it with nightmares last night.:eek:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
smnoel said:
We rented this awhile ago and I didn't last 10 minutes. I couldn't watch it at all. I don't like feeling that way and don't enjoy those types of movies.

I always think I might be able to watch a movie like that and never seem to stop trying. lol

Hanging in there 10 minutes was a stretch for me.
Ditto! Couldn't watch it!!

LOL Debbie/BushBrigade, OMGoodness I am laughing so hard right now....not AT you of course!! I would have been terrified too so I know the feeling!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts