Just when I thought we found the right meds for DD she has developed the shakes again over the last couple of weeks. That was the reason they took her off olanzipine and put her on Prozac. So I have a call into her Dr. to find out if I should take her off them or try something else, or do a wait and see until her next Dr appointment because they can't get me in any earlier. God I am not looking forward to having to do a medication change again. I feel so bad for her. The school called me again today to say she had another shaking episode in her hands.