Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Girls....this new boyfriend is killing my diet!! He loves dessert...I don't, but I am still eating them....arrgh!

Haven't lost weight in SIX weeks...have been bouncing up and down the same 2-3 pounds...BUT........the running must be saving me because I bought 3 pairs of shorts and 2 pairs of jeans 2 sizes smaller! I'll take it!:toothy:

I am glad I went out and bought some new clothes...I was beginning to get discouraged enough to say to Heck with it, but now I am going to keep going... and start saying NO to the DESSERTS!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
WTG! new clothes always make me feel good when i am trying to lose weight. I need to get on it again.....

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
WTG Theresa! I'll take the down 2 sizes any day!! You must be doing something right!!! :)

·
362 Posts
Same is happening here..after three years I am finally dropping sizes...

I think it might have to do with the three flights of stairs to our apartment and going up and down them innummerable times on the weekends.

Officially I have lost two sizes in one brand of pants and one size in another.. It really bothers me for some reason that a size in one brand is not neccessarily the same size in another... grrrrr...

Anyway I need to head to Sears to return some pants I bought this weekend because they are too long and too loose..*G*

Feels great!

·
27,948 Posts
You're doing great Teresa!
BTW, how is that sweet boyfriend of yours doing?:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Falling in love is tough!!! I'm glad you are shrinking still!!! I am proud of you that you are able to keep up your running, why dont you take the little boy running a little? Maybe it could be something you two could try together and one day her could be great at it? I wish I had a mentor to help me run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts