Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dh and I have been talking about putting a mobile home next to his grandfather's house. When he passes we get the house.

The problem has been neither of us has good credit, though we have been working on fixing that.

Today I talked to one of my friends, her and her ex had bought a singlewide about 12 years ago. When they split up, her sister took over payments. She is now getting a double wide. My friend says we can take over payments on the singlewide and leave it in her name until it is paid for! The payments with insurance would only be about $200 a month!

The home is in fantastic condition, 3 bedroom, 2 full baths. we all work together and I go to their house every year for Christmas, they adopted me as a sister.

We are going to find out how much it would cost to have the people moving in the double wide to move the other one to our place. So keep your fingers crossed that this works out. It may take a while to work everything out. But this way,later on we can stay in the trailer while we remodel the house and then sell the trailer, or rent it out!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good luck Angie !!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds great, I hope it all works out smoothly for you !!!!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I hope it all works out for you angie :)

btw, I love your avatar--really cute!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I hope everything works out for you.

·
27,948 Posts
Got my fingers crossed for you Angie! Sounds Perfect!:)
Keep us updated OK?

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Fingers are crossed for you! Sending good thoughts your way!!!
If that doesn't work let me know I have a friend that can maybe help you buy one!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Crossing my fingers for you, Angie! I really hope it all works out like you want! Good luck!:) It would be so great!

·
Registered
601 Posts
wow, what a great blessing that will be :D
I know you're happy.. What a great friend.:angel2:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Oh Angie, I hope it all works out for you.

Can I make a suggestion - please get your agreement written on paper and signed by both parties so that if something does go wrong, your not left out in the cold. Sometimes the best laid plans don't work as we would like them too.

How exciting it will be to get a new home and decorate it. Thats the best part!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you Angie. I hope it all works out for you. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts