Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you ever feel like you work in a circus? I do. Trying to keep all the balls in the air is a constant task. Here are the balls I am juggling:

1. Money - trying to build my savings up to at least $10,000 by the end of the year. Focusing on spending less.

2. Diet and Exercise - I have to watch carb intake because I have hypoglycemia and am very sensitive to carbs. I had lost 8 pounds since August by following a balanced carb/protein diet. I also need to keep up with my 30 minute walk a day and TRY to do some other kind of exercise at least a couple of times a week.

3. Spiritual - I have to have my daily time to pray, reflect on my blessings, and just be with God. Also I have to spend time at church with other believers.

4. Home - I have to stay on top of the household organization. This includes housework, cooking, kids' schedules, school stuff (for 3 kids).

5. Work - I work full time at a job that I would dearly love to keep! I need to be able to focus on producing, being professional, and being dependable.

Inevitably, when I focus on one or two of these things, I find one or two slipping. It has been really hard to keep them all up in the air!

Right now I'm doing good on work, money, spiritual, and pretty good on home but diet is slipping and this morning I noticed I'm gaining weight again!

Today I am focusing on my diet again and hopefully not dropping any of the other balls!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
It is very difficult to juggle everything, especially when you are working full-time. I am thinking of you and here's hoping none of those balls drop! :)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I have a hard time keeping everything in the air here too, and I don't have a full time job outside of taking care of my kids! Hang in there and keep moving along!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Good luck. Try and get your kids and DH help balance a balloon or 2. Most women hate asking for help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts