Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Cody Cody Cody, no thanks..I don't miss it at all.

Sara

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Neither! :laugh: Though if I really *had* to pick one I would say Kelly.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I pick Kelly! I love her so much! We were both pregnant last summer and I loved watching her show to see what she would wear and how much bigger her belly was getting...and I would compare bellys oh it was so fun..ok i guess i was really bored! Lol...but whenever she is on a show i just HAVE to watch..I remember for a long time I was so happy because i'd lost a little more pregnancy weight than she had then BAM one day i turn on the TV and she is a TOOTHPICK!! So even though she's skinnier than me I still love her! Although I don't know what happened for a while there with her wardrobe post pregnancy.. I had to cringe at a few things she wore.
I felt connected to her since i found out I was pregnant right around the time I found out she was pregnant and I also watched All My Children which she plays in. I hardly see her there anymore though..She was my pregnant buddy :)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Kelly,I can't stand Kathie Lee.She really gets on my nerves,mark that as one celebrity that creeps me out.Way too perky for me.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I don't watch the show (maybe once a year if even that) and I defintely pick Kelly.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Kelly all the way. She cracks me up when she rambles on and on-Regis doesn't know what to do with her. Kathie Lee was ANNOYING and way too perky for me too. Kelly has brought the show new life. I never watched it before.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Neither....But if I had to pick it would certainly be Kelly. Can not stand Kathie Lee.

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
I very rarely get to watch but totally agree, Kathy Lee creeps me out--I would really like to know how many milligrams it takes to keep her that damn perky, someone got her meds just right!;)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jerseygirl said:
I very rarely get to watch but totally agree, Kathy Lee creeps me out--I would really like to know how many milligrams it takes to keep her that damn perky, someone got her meds just right!;)
ROTF :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I don't watch the show often but since we are picking I would have to say Kelly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts