Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Kentucky? Let's talk!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am in Woodburn. Just South of Bowling Green. How long have you lived here? We have only been in KY for 2 yrs. We love the beauty of this state and the people are sooo friendly, we weren't used to that coming from OK. We are in the process of saving up to move to Montana. We don't plan on moving for 5-10 yrs. We want to buy a few acres, 20, and homestead.

Roxy

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi Roxy! I also am from KY ~ originally eastern part of the state, but now live in Lexington. We were just in Bowling Green last weekend at my SIL's.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi I am in Kentucky too! I live in  Northern kentucky. I am in Newport. Right across the bridge from Cincinnati. We will be moving down stae when we find our farm!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is nice to meet all my fellow Kentuckians. I have to say, and this has been posted elsewhere, I love this forum. All of you guys seem so wonderfully nice. I have started planning meals, cutting coupons, and started saving money, as hard as that is for us. We do not have alot of debt, just a little income!! LOL! I am glad I have found such a wonderful group here....

Roxy
:reindeer:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i lived in ky. for 5 years...does that count???;);)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It counts......Where did you live at?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts