Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I'll have to remember to check this when we have the grandkids. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
While we hardly ever eat out, should we want to one day, we will check this out, thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Sorry to have to ask this ignorant question - but what is this ROADHOUSE kinda chain I keep seeing listed for practically every state?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Of course, they list the MOST expensive places in the area and none of the cheap ones.

They totally left out Cici's Pizza. Small kids always eat free there. Sometimes even drinks depending on who the cashier is.

I think Lonestar (kinda expensive) has a thing to, but we've never done it, I think my SIL has though. I think it's Wednesdays.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Missouri only has one listing.

I'm fairly sure the last time we went to O'Charley's - we got a free kids meal with an adult entree order.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Missouri only has one listing.

I'm fairly sure the last time we went to O'Charley's - we got a free kids meal with an adult entree order.
I noticed that also. And I know for sure that O'Charley's kids eat free with an adult. My cousin and I take her nephews there fairly often. I'm not a big fan of the food but you can't beat the price when we have the boys with us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts