Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends! It looks like the last post I made was in August of 2011... Much has happened since then, but I was reminded of the sweet ladies here today and I thought I'd pop in and say "Hi, missed you" :)

Lots of knitting lately, but my BIGGEST (and most successful, if I'm honest) project has been this:
644507_647240534304_459735349_n.jpg
October 3, 2012
:rollsmile

1779221_745788623144_633267973_n.jpg
last week :)

Anyway, that'll be enough for the brag book. It looks like the knitting crew slowed down this past year. Anybody still knitting here?? :grouphug2

·
Registered
495 Posts
I noticed as well there was nothing going on in the knitting department here. I have been knitting myself and seem to always have a project or two..... or 10..... going! I crochet and sew as well, so I watch those threads as well.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Oh kmonokwe!!!! So good to hear from you!!! I was wondering how you and your little one were making out. I cannot believe it has been that long already. Time certainly does fly.

Not knitting much here at the moment...mostly cowls and infinity scarves. Miss seeing your wonderful pieces.

Please stick around. You were greatly missed! :)

Reactions: kmonokwe

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I am fairly new here, so I do not know you from before. I would like to welcome you back anyway.

I mostly do crochet. I am kind of a slow crafter so I do not post in the crochet thread much, but I am glad to be part of the community.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Kathy! Debbie, it is wonderful to see you here :) I may pop in from time to time. As you can imagine, the little guy keeps me pretty busy. Maybe I'll link a few of my projects from recent years...

·
19,119 Posts
What a wonderful blessing to keep you busy Kmomokwe? Am more inyo paper crafting these days, but have knitted some of those wonderfly lovely and easy scarves! Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Reactions: kmonokwe
1 - 6 of 6 Posts