Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 half siblings, 2 brothers and a sister. Well one of the brothers molested most of his younger siblings including me which caused me a lot of problems until I could work it out in therapy. After I worked it out I finally told my half-sister because she had young girls and this brother stayed with her on and off. When I told her she had no reply - she just didn't say anything. Another sister told her the same thing and got the same reply. So yesterday she calls me to tell me that this brother had passed away. WTH? I was, on my end of the phone pumping my fist in the air YAHOO! I didn't know what to say, so I said as little as possible. Then she proceeds to tell me he was a Sunday school teacher!!!! Man how could she not have a clue. Why did she think I would care? I have too tell you I was so happy, one more molester off the planet. What do you all make of this?

·
Banned
952 Posts
I have to say that I agree with you...yay! I do wonder if her girls are ok. And any of the kids in the SS class. Hope they are.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
:clap: :clap: Woo hoo!!! :clap: :clap: The Sunday School children are now safe as well!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:hugz: how awful for you. I hope her family and the SS students weren't harmed as well. :(

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
It sounds like she might have been in denial. I hope that her children and the Sunday school children were not harmed by their contact with the molester. I hope that he is getting his just reward in a very hot eternity.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well my sister tried to call me again today but we have the phone on do not disturb because I had a very rough night with pain. Any thoughts on what I should say when I speak to her again?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts