Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, for those of you following the Anna Nicole Smith saga, the court ruled today that the DNA evidence showed with 99.99% certainty that Larry Birkhead is indeed the father.

My hope is that they let that little girl go live with her Daddy and then just leave her alone for the rest of her life. She's going to be messed up enough as it is...give her some peace!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think that it was really no one's buisness but anna's IMHO. A father does not a Daddy make. Again , JustMyHumbleOpinion

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
So, for those of you following the Anna Nicole Smith saga, the court ruled today that the DNA evidence showed with 99.99% certainty that Larry Birkhead is indeed the father.

My hope is that they let that little girl go live with her Daddy and then just leave her alone for the rest of her life. She's going to be messed up enough as it is...give her some peace!
i agree. would be nice if they'd all just let her be now.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think that it was really no one's buisness but anna's IMHO. A father does not a Daddy make. Again , JustMyHumbleOpinion
Neither does a mother.......... just because she carried the child.

This guy wanted to be a Daddy to this baby from the beginning, not just a sperm donor. Hopefully now he'll be able to raise his child in a normal environment.

JMHO

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:yeah: I knew he was the father from the beginning, now give the man some peace and give him his daughter, he deserves it. :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Its Just a View of mine , The father of my son wanted to sire a child , but if i were to die today i would want my husband to keep my baby , never his father.

If you were a mom of a child that was not your mates and you mate had been its daddy since its birth , and you were to die , want would you want done with your child ?

Like i said its just MY view. I have taken measures to make sure that if i die , my son will be with his daddy and his daddy's family , never his fathers.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Just wanted to say that I'm very happy for him :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Too bad that Stern and Birkhead can't come to some sort of civil agreement about the child. Both have loved her and wanted to be the father. To pull a child away from the man who has been raising her may affect the child, even at a young age. I am happy for her father and hope the child will do well. Lets see what kind of Dad Birkhead will be. A child can never have too wide a circle of people to love it.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
It was pretty obvious he was the father from the start. If Anna Nicole had believed for sure that it was Stern, she would've done the paternity test and got it over with -- although she did love the drama and the attention she constantly received, so maybe she would've dragged it out even if she did know. Regardless, no one in this situation has had this child's best interest at heart, so it's hard to take anyone's "I love my baby" pleas seriously. I am still waiting for the drama to fall and they arrest Stern on murder charges.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am glad that they finally have a definate decision about the paternity. I hope that Birkhead will be a good loving father to that poor baby. That poor family deserves some peace and privacy after the insanity and circus atmosphere that has ensued for the last year.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I hope everyone can just leave the baby be now, and let her grow up with some peace and quiet.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'm very happy with the outcome that Larry is the father. I hope that he can give this baby a normal life. I feel that the money she will inheiret is a curse rather than a blessing.

·
27,948 Posts
This reminds me of Athina Roussel Onassis daughter of the late Christina Onassis and great granddaughter of late billionare Aristotle Onassis. I remember hoping when her mother died back in the late 80's that this young (extremly wealthy) girl would grow up and have a "normal" happy childhood & adult life.
I wish this for Anna Nicole's dd too.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I figured Larry Burkhead was the father. Time to let it go, because even if they find something against Howard K. Stern, Danni Lynn needs to be kept out of it and out of sight. Nuff said.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
The only thing i can say about this situation is that their is too much publicity because of who she was. I got tired of watching her and the fight for her baby only because i know of so many women fighting to keep their abusive husbands(i use to help in spousal abuse and getting them out) away from their kids or related issues. Its too much drama on t.v. and theirs so many people in this world that nobody knows about or hears about unless their in the papers.
U know what I mean.
I just hope that the baby is treated well whatever goes on in her life and tries to live a normal life.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I was kind of hoping that Stern was the father-- he wants to be her daddy, he was raising her with Anna Nicole, and now he's lost his fiance and his "daughter" both. If Anna hadn't wanted him in Dannilynn's life, she wouldn't have listed him on the birth certificate.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I knew that the baby was Birkhead's. The baby looks just like him. They have the same shaped face and the features are very, very similar. I know that you can not always tell with babies but to me this was very obvious.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
The whole situation is a sad sad thing....She will never know her mother or her brother...I would like to see everyone involved pull it together and raise Dannilynn as one big family...and I really think they could do it if they try

·
Registered
224 Posts
It was obvious to me that LB was the bio-dad also, and such as he is, he does appear to be the most stable tool in that box. This poor baby....have you all seen the video of ANS, about 9 mos pregnant, obviously high on something...decked out in clown makeup:surprise: ?! And that charming Howard Stern was the one taking the video, asking her if she took "magic mushrooms". I hope this baby gets ALL of Anna's money..she's gonna need it for therapy and the probable effects of all the drugs Mommy took.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts