Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to share! I love Wendy's and I had not been in a very long time!

I had their Cesaer tex-mex salad(I think that's what it's called...)

mmm...it was good!:toothy:

Then we went to a books and music store, called Archambeault Music(for those who might know)...and I'm so proud to say, I only browsed through the books for an hour and didn't buy anything. lol It's dangerous for me to go there...it can cost me over 100$ if I let myself go...;)

·
27,948 Posts
Glad you had a nice night out, you deserve it Lucie!
I know what you mean about being proud of yourself for not spending money on books. I did the very same thing the other day. I found 3 books I really wanted and didn't buy a thing.;)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Glad you had a nice time Lucie. I love Wendy's as well. I'm the same in a book store, dh always tells me not to take my purse with me.

btw - fun talking with you in chat last night too!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!:) I sure did!

Oh, so you too Darlene?...;) You know, the internet has saved lots of money. I love to read sooo much and I have bought much fewer books since I surf the net. There are so many interesting articles to read...

Yes, I had a great time too CJ! I didn't noticed you said you were leaving, then I saw you left the chatting room. I wanted to say bye...:) We should do it more often! But earlier in the evening...

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love those simple nights out! Only here could I share that I went on a date with my dh to Wendy's or Taco Bell..... My other friends think that is a joke... But I learned years ago that I am really no more satisfied with what I eat than if I had paid a lot of money somewhere else......... I'm glad you got to get out on a date with your dh Lucie, it's nice. I'm proud of you for having such will power in the book/music store !!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lucie,
I'm so glad that you and your DH had a nice evening out with just the two of you!:) Book stores are one of my many weaknesses too!;)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Glad to hear you had a nice night out with your DH Lucie. You deserve it.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts