Frugal Village Forums banner

laundry services

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  normanbosworth 
#1 ·
hiya ladies i am new here i am matts and mikes g/f i was wondering ladies if u have ever used a laundromat before too do laundry if so when did u use one can u tell me and thanks
Norman

#2 · (Edited)
:hithere: Yes, I used to do my laundry there about 25 years ago. Maybe you mean having them do my laundry? If that's what your asking, then no, lol.

#4 ·
I checked into this for my disabled sister and it was quite pricey. I have to add though the price quoted included pick-up and delivery. If you are wanting to save money take clothes to the laundry and fill enough washers to get everything done at the same time then take the wet laundry home and hang to dry.

#6 ·
No I would not use the laundromat if I had to much laundry to do. I do not usually let myself get behind. If I do the washer is going every moment that I am at home. Soon as I walk in the door until I am in bed and then as soon as I wake up. I am just to cheap to haul it all to the laundromat and spend the extra it cost to do it there.
But my sister has taken hers to the laundromat to get caught up. You do get it all caught up in about 2 hours doing it there but you also are paying extra money to do it there.

#7 ·
I guess it would depend on if I needed ALL the laundry done in 1 day, if so, than YES I would use the laundromat, otherwise I would just do a load or 2 a day at home until done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.