Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have started taking the PAXIL again, and of course didn't have to work today - - - so this is a lazy Saturday for me...
trying to sort through some coupons and that is about it really.
Dont have any money to go anywhere so i think i might clean out some dresser drawers and closets this evening to pass the time away...
Decluttering sometimes relaxes me, i also sometimes find things i forgot i had or that i thought i had lost..:lol:

DH showed his a_ _ last night---!!!! :censor:

He got drunk and started running his mouth and never shut up until he passed out LATE....I was so glad he slept until 12:00 today... :sigh: All I can do is pray about the whole situation and maybe come up with what I really need to eventually do about my home situation.....Some days he acts like he is sorry for the past, some not.

Thank you all for listening and hope everyone is having a great weekend...It is sunny and 80 degrees here..

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
:hugz: to you Vickie

I worked this a.m., took a nap this afternoon, and went to Eckerd 4 times-lol

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Hugs from me too :)

I wouldn't know what to do with dh if he ever came home drunk, I hope your dh will get better about not doing that. :(

Isn't decluttering fun? :) I think it relaxes me also. I also will take a walk/jog on sunny days when I have no money, watch black and white movies on tv, or cooking/home improvement shows... and best of all when I have no money ... online window shopping :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hugs to you Vickie...I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Vicki,

I don't know your situation, but I have some experience in my own life. Both of my parents are alchoholics (Mom's a recovering alchoholic tG) Unless he realizes he has a problem things will only escalate and become harder to bare.

My prayers are with you and your family! Please be safe! If he won't get help, then you need to think of yourself and your family. I'm sorry to be so blunt but I haven't written anything that you haven't already thought.

Be strong! Lot's of Hugs!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks again for all the well wishes you all sent my way!!!

:hugz: to all the frugal village

1 - 7 of 7 Posts