Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<UL style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 15px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" compact>
<LI class=blist><SPAN class=body>1 small can lemonade concentrate</SPAN>
<LI class=blist><SPAN class=body>1 can low/no fat sweetened condensed milk</SPAN>
<LI class=blist><SPAN class=body>1 (8 oz.) Fat Free Cool Whip</SPAN>
<LI class=blist><SPAN class=body>1 graham cracker crust</SPAN>
[/list]
<P class=body>Mix all ingredients together and color with a few drops of red food coloring. Pour into crust and let set in the refrigerator for two hours before eating

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
My specialty. I can make one and eat it in the same day...lol

:D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I have had this before and it is yummy! It is one of my favorite summer desserts.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Yumm! Gotta try this!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh gotta try this one for sure!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I tried this recipe today and it was delicious! I wonder if it could be made with Limeade... Think I'll try it next.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Yep... tried this with Limeade instead of Lemonade and it was heavenly...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've made this several times. I love it. My great aunt gave me the recipe. Unfortunately I'm the only one in the house who will eat it and I get sick of it after a few days.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'll tell them it took me all day to make it! Our little FV secret. Thanks! :jack:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I made this yesterday but it was a little too sweet. So I'm thinking maybe I used the wrong size lemonade. I bought the one that makes 2 qts. Do I need a smaller can?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
DD and I made this pie this weekend and it still is not firm enough to eat? What did we do wrong?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts