Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my latest appointment on Wed. Everything was good. I'm to the point now that I have to start going every 2 weeks so I go again on the 17th. Unfortunatly it won't be as quick as my last two have been has I have to do the 1 hour blood gluclose test. Hopefully I'll "pass" this time. With Paige I was borderline (eventhough I typically have low blood sugar) so I had to go do the 3 hour test with her. Needless to say after that I came home and poured out the Orange Sunkist drink I had in the fridge. After drinking 3 glasses of the orange syrup I didn't want to even look at the bottle of the carbonated version.

26.5 weeks down 13.5 to go.....(if I make it that long...lol) This one seems to be more active than Paige was and making it difficult to get sleep no matter what time I decide to go to bed. It's like she knows mommy want's to sleep and she won't let me hahaha

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Aawww it does get harder with time, to sleep and be comfortable, doesn't it? I hope you do ok with glucose tolerance test.....would it help to stay away from white flour, sugar and simple carbs like cookies and crackers and pasta (using whole wheat instead)? Won't be long now...!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
You are on the downhill side of it now. It won't be long and you will have be holding little Kayla Alexis (or are we going with Batman or Paige 2 :) ) in your arms.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
That's great, you must be so excited. I still have several months left and it seems like an eternity :hmmm:!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Since we have the same due date I'm right there with you. My glucose test is Thursday. I also have to get the Rh shot on Thursday.

I haven't been pregnant before so I can't compare his movement but he is a busy little guy.

Also I'm starving. I am so hungry all the time. I've only gain about 10 lbs so far so I expect to start getting bigger these last few months. I'm also really sore. At least I'm not nausous anymore.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With my first I didn't gain a lot until right at the end. It's like I woke up one morning and POOF there was a belly...lol Same with this one. The belly just started appearing in Nov, but so far I've gained about the same

Good luck with your blood sugar test....I am fasting tomorrow until afterwards, then I am going to pig out...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts