Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it, can you guys...lol

It doesn't seem like its been almost 7 or so months since I told you all we were having another baby and now in less then a month she (Kayla Alexis) will be here.

I went on Wed. and everything was still looking good. He said the heartrate was good and I was measuring good and all the test were still looking normal. He did tell me that she had turned and was in the head down position and that he would see me again in a week unless I had any questions or concerns.

I usually go on Wed. but for some reason or another my next appointment is next Friday instead. Either then or the following Wed appointment they will do the next weight check and see how things are looking.

The last ultrasound they did I was measuring fine, but Kayla was measuring about 2 weeks further than me so I guess we will see what the next ultrasound shows when I go back. (although it could be 2 appointments from this last one, but I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For the most part we are ready when she.....(I mean Kayla) is (I need to stop refering to the baby as "her" or "it" but its so hard sometimes....lol

We got the crib up and we have 2 carseats picked out just not sure which one we are getting. One was Graco and one was Evenflo just not sure which one one was $50 and one was $65 (didn't need a travel system one...had one with Paige but never used them together so I can't justify spending that kind of money on something we won't use.)
And if we get the Evenflo seat then our neighbor said we could have a base from her as she has 3 sitting in her garage..lol

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Well it sounds like she wil be her in a matter of a few weeks.........Take it easy........
Fern

1 - 3 of 3 Posts