Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I started biking I could barely get a couple of miles before I was aching everywhere. I just did 8 miles without an ache or pain and will now work at 9 for the end of the week.

When I started walking I couldn't do more than .6 miles and had to stop. I'm now walking 1.2 - 1.4 miles and although it still hurts a bit, its getting easier each day.

Although I lost 7 lbs. to begin with, I did have to start all over again at the beginning of April and have now lost those 7 lbs. again. My jeans are starting to feel loose.

Its getting easier now to turn away from food.

Lets talk about our accomplishments, even if only little. Whose next?

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
I have joined a gym and a running club. I can run for 20 minutes non-stop...which I couldn't before. I may have gone down a size, but refuse to buy new clothes, however, my clothes are looser and I don't feel so "bulky".
I have not GIVEN up when things have gotten difficult...this is truly a new way of life for me....my depression is better, I feel healthy, my skin is clearer, I am a more social and confident person when I eat well and exercise.
My new "boyfriend" says he has never met anyone so disciplined and healthy.....NOONE has ever said that about ME before...and I am proud of my accomplishments.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i'm still really new at this program, but i wanted to congratulate you girls!! i am so proud of you!:smball: :smball: keep up the great work!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theresa, WTG. Thats what this program is all about - feeling good about ourselves and becoming confident in who we are.

Keep up the great work!!

Misty - I know you'll be posting accomplishments soon. I look forward to reading them.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Carolyn, WTG. I'm determined to make this a life long lifestyle change and because I'm seeing such great results, its encouraging for me to keep going.

I'm like you, my clothes are getting loose also, but I want to wait before I purchase any new ones.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Congrats Everyone!!! You are all doing great!!

Though I only started on April 9th, on that day I could barely walk a mile, and already I can walk 2 miles without a too much problem, and instead of only going once a day, like I did for the fisrt week, I now go twice a day and do a WATP tape at night.

First weigh in is tomorrow night, and I will post (good or bad) ;)

Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
WTG everyone!! These are great accomplishments!

I have an embarrassing accomplishment that I noticed has changed since I started my new fitness routine in January. (specifically the FIRM workouts).

Warning TMI is definitly coming up!!!

My breasts have gotten perkier!!! :eek: My husband swears they look bigger too!! I am also a LOT happier with them now. Before they were so saggy they were practically flat against my chest (from breastfeeding) but now they are perky again (not AS perky as they were before but I'll take what I can get!)

I've also gotten a smaller rear, my arms have a lot more definition and I don't have any stomach flab or pooch :)

Ok so I do have some bad days where I'm bloated and look 4 months pregnant...but those days don't come around that often anymore either ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts