Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's still a ways off, but who's planning? What are you making/buying this year? I've started a list of projects (I'm sure it will grow), but haven't actually started any yet. I'm planning to get my act together this weekend so I can get a jump start!;)

I'm planning to make...
Several small cross-stitch pictures (approx. 4"x4")
Some plastic canvas crafts
Mason jar oil lamps (anyone have hints on where to find the kits?)
Scrabble ornaments (if I can find a game cheap at a garage sale)
Polar fleece blankets (the no-sew kind)

What about you?:santasm2:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
At this time I am mainly working on getting my recipes ready so I can make homemade goodies for the Family and for Friends for Christmas and I am going to try to make DH , DD and I some Polar Fleece Blankets(either the sew kind and I think the no sew kind).

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
All our gifts will be made once again this year. I'm not sure what will be making as of yet.

We keep our Christmas really simple though so it won't be a whole lot. Each of our younger kids get 3 gifts and will give our older kids gifts of money this year. I always make pj's for the grandkids.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I plan on making quillows and some lap quilts. I want to do some of the scrabble ornaments for my sister too. I think we will be doing gift cards for the older kids this year.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am making some Pepsi jelly for my brother who loves pepsi, beyond that I'm not sure yet..........
I have a tutorial on Mason jar oil lamps and sell the wick (5 inches) and the glass wick holders for $1.00 each......

http://www.frugalvillage.com/masonjars.shtml

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I am not sure yet but thanks for reminding me that CHristmas is right around the corner.. I want to start early this year!!

Eileen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts