Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,

I am trying to organize a crop group to meet maybe 2 or 3 times a year and I was wondering if there were any croppers out there in my area. I lost my regular crop group when we moved and I miss cropping with company! If anyone is interested let me know!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
What is a crop group? I think that I would like to join, I have TONS of scrap booking supplies, but NEVER the time to use them. If I could set a certain time, have my hubby watch our child to be able to met somewhere, that would be GREAT!!!!!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IT IS JUST A TIME DESIGNATED TO CROP...USUALLY A GOOD FEW HOURS...I ALSO HAVE TONS & TONS OF TOOLS. ALL DIFFERENT SIZE CUTTERS, STENCILS, PUNCHES AND SIZZIX DIES. I WILL SUPPLY ALL OF THAT STUFF. THE ONLY THING YOU WOULD REALLY NEED TO BRING WOULD BE A SNACK AND YOUR PAPER AND STICKERS. AND PICS OF COURSE!

DEPENDING ON WHAT KIND OF INTEREST WE SEE, WE CAN EITHER START A GROUP OR JUST GET TOGETHER TO CROP SOMETIME. I GET REALLY INSPIRED WHEN I CROP WITH OTHER PEOPLE. AFTER SCRAPPING ALONE FOR A WHILE, I FEEL LIKE ALL OF MY LAYOUTS START TO LOOK THE SAME.:fdance: HOPEFULLY, WE'LL GET SOME MORE INTEREST!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I am IN!! It sounds like LOTS of fun. I always try to scrapbook at the house and my five year old wants to "help". I NEVER get anything done. I have a few books on scrapbooking and lots of supplies as well. Just let me know when to get together. Now that summer is over, my schedule is not as hectic. We go the the lake almost every weekend, and I always spend the week playing catch up on household chores and work for my hubbys company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts