Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did my Body Sculpt workout today, it's about 48 minutes.

I have my Pilate's for Lower Body workout ready to go as soon as I get off line :D It's about 30 minutes.

Breakfast: A breakfast toastada? I grilled (with no oil) a corn tortilla, topped it with two fried(no oil) eggs (one yolk, two whites). Then topped that with some spinach and diced tomato's and green chilis, dollop of sourcream and hotsauce. It was SCRUMPTIOUS! I also had slice of Honeydew melon.

Snack: Mixed veggies (boiled with dill) Carrots, Celery, and Yellow Squash

Lunch: I kind of picked on a few things in between my shopping trips. I had red seedless grapes, about 4 or 5 tator tots, and? I think that was it :eek:

Dinner: Refried Beans (fat free) with some mozzerella and hotsauce. A small handfull of red seedless grapes.
1 Creamy Coconut Dryers whole fruit bar

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I took the day off from the bike. I decided to wait until this bike completely conks out before I get the one I ordered. I'm having the one I ordered sent back. Although it is noisy, I can put up with it. I put the money into our savings account instead. (I found out that Walmart also has bikes for 1/2 the price of the one I ordered and exactly the same, just different brands.)

I did a bit of walking though around the city yesterday.

I'll be back on my bike on Sun.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I got all my water in and did farly well on exercise. I did a 2 mile outside walk and a 2 mile watp for abs tape and 100 crunches-ugh!!

Eating was horrible-just could not stop munching away the day!!

No smoking day # 17 :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts