Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I go posting the day after again :D

Oh, and you guys feel free to just post anything here, even it's just the plan you'd like to stick to, or posting just your exercise/just the food/or even just your water intake info :)

(for thursday)
Breakfast:
4 slices turkey bacon
Salad (kidney beans/romaine/cucumber/celery/fat free ranch/ croutons)

Short walk with ayla

Lunch:
1 medium potato/sliced & fried dipped in ketchup
Peas

I think I lifted weights? Lol I hate when I can't remember!

Snack and part of dinner

I ate a whole cobbler :eek:
I made it myself though, using reduced fat bisquick, so at least it's not as bad as eating a premade/processed one. Ok, so I didn't eat it ALL, i think one serving was left :D It was made in a fairly smallish mixing bowl.

I ate that with a few small scoops of real vanilla ice cream(i.e. full fat too)

Dinner:
Haystack
(chips/chili beans/tomato/green chili/lettuce/fat free ranch dressing)
This REALLY hit the spot!

Then for my snacks, I had 2 or 3 fudgsicles and 1/4 of a fuji apple, but there might have been more? I kind of lost track in the evening, but I was pretty busy so I probably didn't eat that much more.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Well I'm not going to post what I ate, but I will post the excersising I'm doing.

I did 5 miles on my excersise bike (22 minutes). I wasn't able to go walking because dh worked overtime. I'm thinking now that its light early, I may start my walking first thing in the morning because this is the time dh will be getting more overtime.

I've been excersising everyday and I'm starting to really feel good. Now if the pounds would just come off it would be so nice.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Breakfast: 3 1/2 points
Coffee
Cream of wheat w/ 1/2 tbs. spread and sweetener

Lunch: 6 points
Lean Cuisine Macaroni and Cheese entree

Dinner: 8 1/2 points
Pinto beans
small wedge of cornbread w/ 1/2 tbs spread

Snack: 2 points
Mint skinny cow

Total points 22. My range is 22-27

For exercise I did the 2 mile WATP tape, and the BodySculpt/Lower Body workout.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You girls are doing great! You both are way ahead of me in the exercise department too! That's my weak spot lately, I just put off exercising till night, then i end up getting too tired to do it and just go to bed instead :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts